Food Nutrition Guide
This Food Nutrition Guide will take you by the hand and lead you along the path of many food choices. You will learn to find the nutritious foods and avoid the nutrient weak and pesticide poisoned varieties.
These words may sound harsh but I've watched the food industry change over the last forty years. I've also watched a healthy nation turn to drug dependency due to ill health. Our children have developed diseases that were once only for the middle or older age groups.
To be healthy, it's a matter of making better choices.
- Grocery Store Wars - This video will make you smile while giving you insight into following our Food Nutrition Guide. You'll also be able to follow the history of changes in our food growing systems and who the players have been in trying to protech the integrity of our foods.
- The Healthiest Foods - There's a scale you might create in your own mind going from the healthiest foods to down to the worst. Here we provide you with our choice at the top.
- Healthy Fruits - There are many healthy fruits and more can be written about them, but this will start you out with those high in antioxidants, which is why we think they should be included in our healthy Food Nutrition Guide at the top of the list.
- Healthy Foods - Choosing Fruits and Vegetables - This can be a hard one to master. We have a good start for you to follow here. You'll find out what to look for and where.
- Safe Fish To Eat - Finding safe fish to eat these days is not easy. There are fish farms producing pretend food and oceans filling with pollution. This is one path you don't want to miss if you want the safest and the best.
- Protein Rich Foods - There's a lot of protein food selections on the market today, but you should learn from the start they are not all good for you. We would like you can find the best and avoid the worst as you move along through our Food Nutrition Guide.
- Protein Foods - Grass Fed or Grain Fed - This will provide answers to why grass fed bison and beef are better. When you get all the facts, it's not a pretty picture. But not to know, keeps one eating bad food. If you are going to eat meat, go out of your way to find grass fed bison and beef.
- Grass Fed Bison - A High Protein Food - We have been lucky to have bison for sale at our local farmers market. But these same people also ship. Of course it's all frozen but we always freeze it anyway so as to keep it for more than a couple of days. You'll learn who these people are and why they are so special. Be sure and watch the videos.
Please feel free to email me if you have questions or comments. I am always happy to respond.
Go to Natural Healthy Eating Home Page from Food Nutrition Guide